Mortgage Defense Group: Why we're Successful
Mortgage Defense, Inc. founder Neill Fendly, CMC has spent over 30 years learning the ins and outs of the American mortgage industry. In addition to serving as the President of the National Mortgage Brokers Association, the North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals, and the Arizona Association of Mortgage Brokers, Mr. Fendly lobbied in Washington DC for over a decade defending mortgage industry interests and testified before the US Congress a number of times as an industry expert.
With unparalleled experience and credentials, Mr. Fendly is uniquely educated regarding the mortgage industry’s rules, regulations, and organization. As the founder of Mortgage Defense, Mr. Fendly seeks to provide his expertise to those who may need his services, whether as an Expert Witness, Mortgage Consultant, or to assist Mortgage Brokers with quality control compliance implementation and review. Mr. Fendly is also one of the few individuals in the country who carry a CMC, Certified Mortgage Consultant, designation.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NEILL FENDLY AND MORTGAGE DEFENSE
Take a look at what some of the most satisfied Mortgage Defense clients had to say about our services:
• “I still consult with Neill and seek his advice.”
• “Neill is respected around the country and in Washington as a true professional.”
• “Mr. Fendly works well under pressure and has managed to maintain a high degree of integrity in difficult situations.”
• “Neill is a strong leader with extensive experience in high-level negotiations and expert testimony.”
• “I highly recommend Neill for any endeavor that he may pursue.”
• “Mr. Fendly is efficient, extremely competent and has an excellent rapport with people.”
• “Neill is one of the most dedicated and competent individuals I’ve had the pleasure of working with.”