Well, hey there! My name is Lori Green. I'm a 7th grade science teacher in Arlington, TX.
This is me and my husband, Brian. Don't be fooled by this picture... he's 17 inches taller than me.
We've been together for almost 11 years, and married for almost 7.
And these are our three boys: Harrison is 4 1/2, Jack is 2 1/2, and William is brand new! Aren't they the cutest three little boys that were ever made EVER in the history of the entire universe? YES? I knew you'd agree with me.
Here's our dog. Her name is Olivia. She's 5 years old and likes to lay around on the couch all day. Some days I envy her..
Besides teaching, I love to run. Here's a picture of Harrison and me at the Turkey Trot in Fort Worth on Thanksgiving day last year. And why yes, that IS an Iron Man hat.
Brian and I both graduated from Texas A&M University in 2008. Brian has a degree in Environmental Design, a Master's degree in Architecture (from UTA), and I have a degree in English. And yes, I do silently (and sometimes not so silently) correct your grammar. So watch out.
I'm proud to say that I'm from Fort Worth and still call it home, even though I live in Arlington now.
And just for fun, here is a list of my favorite things, in no particular order:
2. Dots (the candy)
3. MEXICAN FOOD
4. all things cheese
5. Slim Jim (don't judge me)
6. apple cinnamon scented candles
8. Backstreet Boys
9. new school supplies
Now, tell me more about YOU!
Here are your steps:
1. Create a new Tackk
2. Your headline should read: "Hello, my name is [your name]"
3. Tell us about you! Use pictures, videos, etc. to tell your story.
4. Before you publish, add the tag "hellothere" to the Tackkboard under "Options" on the editor bar. **this is how I will find your Tackk to grade it. No tag = no grade**
5. Finished Tackk is due Friday!