Biography project for mrs.Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class
Born: February 12, 1809/ Death date: April 14th 1865
Significant Events That Affected Abe's Life
- Abe's mom died when he was nine.
- Slavery affected Abe's life
- His Son Eddie died at a young age
- Abe married Mary Todd
As a young man Abe was poor and he lived in a little log cabin in the woods of Kentucky.
People Who influenced Abe's Life.
- Abe's mom was very inspiring and a great person until she died when Abe was nine.
1. Abraham Lincoln was 6 feet tall when he was young.
Theme of Abe's life
From when Abe was a kid he wanted to succeed in his life. Abe grew up to be the 16th president of the united states of america and he banned slavery by signing the emancipation proclamation.