Examines animals to see if it has a disease or injury and treats the animal surgically or medically.
Trains and supervises workers who handle and care for animals, explains to animal owners regarding general care necessary to promote good health in animals.
Education: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M. or V.M.D.); a baccalaureate degree is usually required for admission into a vet medicine program.
- Technology Skills: Has to be able to type in data into a computer, be able to take calls from owners who want to get their pets examined, and send out emails to owners about their pets.
- Abilities: Knowledgable about an animals anatomy system, keeps a clean hospital, makes sure animals are very healthy, and educates the client about their animal.
- Characteristics: Dedication to his/her job, hard working, can communicate to compassionate about animals and their owners.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (123)-456-7890
http://www.healthcaresalaryonline.com/veterinarian... , http://careerplanning.about.com/od/occupations/p/v... , http://work.chron.com/degrees-requirements-need-ve... , http://study.com/veterinarian_career.html , http://veterinaryschools.com/resources/top-10-qual... , http://work.chron.com/specific-skills-need-veterin... , http://job-descriptions.careerplanner.com/Veterin... , http://westvet.net/images/uploads/blog/20140421_We...