What is my dog thinking ?
Bailey, Gwen. What Is My Dog Thinking? San Diego, CA: Thunder Bay, 2002. Print
1) Panting: To breath rapidly in short gasps.
2) Howl: To cry or wail loudly.
3) Loyalty: A feeling or attitude of devoted attachment and affection.
4) Territory: An area of land; region.
5) Aggression: Hostile or destructive behavior or actions.
1) Dogs do not sweat. They pant to cool themselves.
2) Dogs in a wild pack live in a social hierarchy.
(the strongest and smartest lead)
3) Stroking dogs has been proven to help the blood pressure of the human doing the stroking.
This book has some very interesting facts and it has some good tips how to treat your dog.
After I read this book I payed more attention to my dog and I understand her better now.