Hospitality and Tourism
- Travel and tourism is one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the world.
- Each year, travel and tourism employers around the world pay more than $1.6 trillion in wages and salaries and create 12.5 million new jobs.
- Beginning salaries depend on the employee's skills, education and job level at a hostel, restaurant, tourism office, recreation facility, amusement park or attraction site
- Salaries range from entry-level wages to six figures.
- This industry is known for promoting within and for its large number of young managers.