The Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
JonBenet Ramsey was a pageant girl who lived in Boulder, Colorado. The day after Christmas, Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, found a note in her home asking for $118,000 for her daughter's safe return. The 6-year-old beauty queen was found dead in her parents' basement eight hours after she was reported missing. JonBenet died from either a skull fracture or strangulation. The criminal has not been found, and the case remains unsolved.
Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?
- Patsy Ramsey: the mother
- Mr. Helgoth: a man named in the Ramseys' book
- McReynolds: man who portrayed Santa Claus at the Ramseys' home
There are about 1,058 pieces of evidence, but here are the most important ones:
- the ransom note asking for $118,000
- footprint made by a Hi-Tec stamped hiking boot
- white cord tied to the girl's right wrist and neck
- palm print on the wine cellar door
- duct tape on JonBenet's mouth
The Proposed Narrator