Hi! I'm Olivia
World traveler. Coffee aficionado.
Something about me...
I'm a senior in college! Trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life...and it's pretty scary. If it were up to me, I'd be hosting a program on the Travel Channel where I'd be galavanting around the world while exploring new countries and cultures, and of course tasting new foods (the like of Anthony Bourdain)...chances are slim, but a girl can dream can't she? Aside from having a serious case of wanderlust...
Here are a few of my favorite things...
- "Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer" is one of my favorite quotes of all time. I am a firm believer in that we gain and learn the most from our travels, from learning about the people and the cultures that make up our world.
- I recently decided that my first dog will be a golden-doodle
- My idol is Audrey Hepburn: she is the epitome of class, elegance and timelessness
- I have a slight obsession with minions
- I love fashion and am a self-proclaimed shopping addict
- It's not that I'm not a morning person, but I believe that life begins after coffee
- The older I get the more I realize that Cleveland is in fact, an awesome city