How to protect against identity theft
identity theft happens to people all over the world. Though this happens a lot there are ways to protect against it.
1. Keep all financial, medical, and other informational records put away
2. Take any mail in your mailbox out as soon as possible
3. When doing anything on a computer, make sure you use a password that is hard to guess. Use numbers and symbols to make it harder for others to try to figure out.
Those are ways to keep your identity protected. If it does get stolen you can look at different things to find out.
1. Read billing information and account statements and if you see something you never bought, report it
2. Also pay attention and make sure you have no withdraws made
3. Notice if any bills of yours stop getting delivered to your house
There are other ways to help protect against Identity Theft but these are just a few to start with