Sleep, Sleep, Sleep
Sleep is important for a number of reasons. One is because if you don't get enough you could be very sleepy, grumpy, you could feel sick etc. Another reason is you need sleep to live. Your body needs it to be energized and awake for the day. Sleeping is also a very important part of growing.
A person needs about 9.5 hours of sleep a night. It also depends on the age of the person or what time you go to bed at night and what time you wake up in the morning. Some people like to have a routine day so they go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at around the same time everyday. If you go to bed late your body is automatically programed to sleep in later than usual. Some tips to help you sleep are:
1. Have a hot bath or shower before you go to bed.
2. Don't drink caffeine if it affects your sleeping. (Depends on the person)
3. Try not to go on your phone or ipod before you go to bed.
4. Don't watch a movie or TV show right before you go to bed.
5. If your someone who gets hungry or thirsty during the night have a light snack and a small drink of water before you go to sleep.