Becoming a Neurosurgeon
- The porous is to help people from UN necessary pain and agony of the patient.
- They report to the head Director of the Hospital.
- To become a Neurosurgeon you have to go to medical school for up to 7 years and you can pick to major in a certain subject such as health and science so that you can pass the test to become a neurosurgeon.
- Brain surgeons, also known as neurosurgeons, examine and diagnose surgical threats that otherwise would kill the patient.
- the spot they operate and special in is on the Brain, Head, Neck, And Spinal Cord. Every summer i have to go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester to have brain scan.
- If you were wondering how much there salary is between $400,000-$700,000, according to Salary.com.
- you have to know hoe to use slot of different machines to pro form the surgery .
- Mike@twitter.com/phone 123-9876/