The 10 Best Things
My Mother Ever Taught Me
1. People aren't thinking about you as much as you think they are. They have better things to do. What other people think of you is none of your business.
2. Life is an opportunity for adventure! Put yourself out there and follow your dreams. Marvel at the miraculous world around you.
3. You are unique and made up of gifts that are meant to be shared.
4. Love yourself just the way you are. Your achievements do not define you, but always do your best.
5. With God, you are never alone.
6. At the end of each day and at the end of your life, it will be just you and the universe. You are responsible for your own life.
7. Be kind and respectful to others, animals and our precious earth. This includes standing up for what you believe in and taking action.
8. Help others without judgement.
9. You have the power to do and to be anything and anyone you want to be.
10. Don't be afraid to take risks or make fun of yourself. If you fail, so what? Are you going to stop living? Laugh at yourself and that joy will inject those around you with the same beautiful spirit.