Depression- is a feeling of sadness and hopelessness. and is when someone is unhappy and people over sleep or dont sleep much when there depressed and they do the same thing with eatting and people get depressed every easyly when they are younger.
Depression is most common in teens and people without jobs.
Depression has many types.
Some people are depressed because of heartbreak or bullying.
But some others are depressed because of problems at home.
people take meds to treat depression.
doctors can diagnose you with depression.
How does depression happen?what cause depression????
Lots of things play a role in whether a person gets depressed. They include things like not having health care or dont have a job or cant work or just got devorced or not having a real education or being bullyed. but there could be many other reasons why people get depressed. No one knows how depression happens but its like a feeling when you feel like no one likes you or cares about you and when you feel like your alone and sad. But there is not just one reason why people get depressed or how it happens.
Sign of depression
- Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
- Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. No interest in former hobbies, pastimes, social activitie.
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
- Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
Who helps people with depression? what do they do to help??
friends and family are the main people that help people with depression. but some people go to the doctors or to see a thripissed.friends and family help by trying to fix the problem and trying to make them feel better. doctors help by giving them meds to help. thripissed listen to them and give them edvice.
Why is it important to know about it???
because if more people know about it then more people can help depressed people and stop depression.and if there are less depressed people then the world might be a happer place and there wont be sadness and unhappness in the world.