The Levels of Organization.
The cell is the basic unit of structure and function of a living thing. Cells are specialized by size and shape for the job they do. Cells is what makes up the human body and if we didn't have them we wouldn't be here. There is a single celled, and multi celled.
- Examples : Single Celled , Multi celled, Amoeba
- Tissues are made of a group of similar cells that work together to do a specific job in the body. Tissue is the things like the cells that help process jobs in your body.
- Examples : Muscle tissue, nervous tissue, connective tissue, Epithelial tissue.
- Organs are made up of two or more tissues that work together to do a specific job.
- Examples : Heart, brain, more organs
- An organ system is a group of organs working together to perform particular jobs.
-Examples : Respiratory system, digestive system, circulatory system.
-Sum of all cells, tissues, organs and organ systems makes an organism. An organisms is made when a group of organ systems work together.
- Examples : People, plants, living things