- Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Represents companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
-Creative directors usually develop an advertising campaign for a product or design a handout for that product. They could also put together a video to show to the company's stockholders.
-Creative directors generally work for large companies or advertising agencies. Many creative directors now work for online advertising companies. Working for a web advertising company is a great way to build credentials and experience.
-They should be able to tell stories, deliver messages and think in different media. Their aim is to use a single, memorable idea to communicate instantly.
- Marks selling prices on boxes containing merchandise or on price tickets.
- Indicates the price, size, style, color, and inspection results on tags, tickets, and labels, using a rubber stamp or writing instrument.
- Keeps records of production, returned goods, and related transactions.