Complete the following 4 questions in a Tackk blog titled:
Frederick Douglass Big Question
- What topic did you choose?
- Why did you choose this topic?
- What is the guiding question that you will explore about this topic as you read the book?
- What kind of information will help you answer this question?
- This is a question that you are interested in understanding. It must be an open-ended question, so that means it cannot be answered with a simple “yes” or “no.” So, your question should start with the word “what,” “how,” or “why."
- No questions should start with the word “do” or “when."
- Your answers should be in complete sentences and each answer should be at least two sentences in length.
- Be sure to use proper punctuation and capital letters.