Aloha From Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
Developer seeks short term, hard money financing to complete a small, green oriented subdivision with views of the best surf on Oahu's legendary north shore!
- Plentiful Equity...a 29% LTV.
- Prime Hawaiian Real Estate...these look over the north shore. Ask a surfer!
- First Lien Position. It's good to be first.
- Appraisals dated August 2012 exceeding $5,000,000 are in file. Call for email copies.
- 2 Acre Estate Homesites. Once completed these 2 acre homesites will be unique on all the north shore. Just four of the five remain available.
Years of effort on this project has resulted in county approvals for the roads and infrastructure. The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight. I'm seeking a savvy equity lender to back the final push.
$1,500,000 is needed for a timely completion. I am ready to start tomorrow morning and get this done without further delay. Engineered road plans and detailed construction costing analysis are available, call for an emailed copy.
I am glad to pay finders fees for the financing needed.
Investors will be rewarded with generous monthly interest at the going hard money rates and a proven performer as regards timely payments and promises kept. I am a local north shore builder with deep roots in the community and a reputation as someone who can be relied upon. My resume is rock solid in the development and construction trades.
Curious? have a look at http://www.NorthShoreOceanView.com for more pics and deeper info.
Call anytime to arrange a site visit of these remarkable properties...this is security of the kind most equity lenders never see. I am available on short notice.
- Prefer to OWN one of these estate sites...let's talk. I guarantee you'll love these slices of heaven. I am particularly motivated to have these parcels go to visionaries that can see the end uses and who have an interest in using the AG status for a small farm or family AG business. These are well suited for an off-grid configuration. There are endless possibilities here to make your home a paying proposition.