The undecided voter
1. The issue in this cartoon is there are almost never undecided voters.
2.There are no real people in this cartoon.
3.The man represents a undecided voter. The sheet of paper represents a voting sheet.
4. The cartoonist opinion is a undecided voter is as rare as some of these myths.
5. I agree because of how much publicity the election gets no one doesn't pick a favorite candidate.
The search is on
1. The event in this cartoon is Easter and the constant search for jobs.
2. There are no real people in this cartoon.
3. The one egg represents the very few jobs available. The people represent American citizens who need jobs.
4. The cartoonists opinion is that lots of people are looking for jobs but are confused and can't find them.
5. I agree because of the unemployment rates of America.