NORTH EAST SKILLS CONSORTIUM
SIGNUP FOR UPDATES HERE!
Introducing the first ever North East Game Development inter college skills competition. Open to all participating FE colleges in the north east of England.
The competition will test the entrants ability to plan, design & create 3D assets for use in video games.
Competition week commences 4th May 2015
So what do you have to do?
The stages of the competition are as follows:
- Signup for update here TODAY!
- Skills Brief sent by 10am on 4th May 2015.
- 5 days to interpret and practice the brief.
- Create 3 Hour screen record of your submission.
- Deadline: Submit Video and finished files by
- 5pm Friday 8th May 2015.
What happens if I win?
Beside being recognised regionally as one of the most creative individuals in your subject you will also be:
- Invited to North East Skills Consortium Live awards ceremony.
- The Winning asset will be used in one of Coatsink’s current games and credited.