Career Changer Tips
Luke Amick Period 3
1. Assessment of Likes and Dislikes.- Figure out what you like and don't like.
2. Researching New Careers.- Find a new career that you think will suite you.
3. Transferable Skills.- Transfer skills that you will need from skills you already know.
4. Training and Education.- Get trained and educated for the new skills that you need to know.
https://tackk.com/nfflbe5. Networking.- Make the right calls, set up and interview ect.
6. Gaining Experience.- Gain extra knowledge about your job.
7. Find a Mentor.- Find someone who will teach you.
8. Job-Hunting Basics.- Look for employers who will hire you in your career field.
9. Be Flexible.- Be able to be wherever you need to be at anytime on time.
"The 10-Step Plan to Career Change." The 10-Step Plan to Career Change. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Dec. 2014.
Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 08 Dec. 2014.Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 08 Dec. 2014.