1. The issue is fast food workers protesting for a higher minimum wage.
2. No real people are in this cartoon.
3. Man in Wheelchair represents Veterans
Flag represents America
4. The cartoonist's opinion is that if anyone deserves to be paid more, it should be veterans.
5. I agree because veterans do more for our country. They face many dangers in order to keep our country safe. They face years of training and being away from home to fight for our country. They are some of the most courageous people out there. Their job is extremely important and we rely on them to do their part. They deserve a lot more appreciation than they get. We should start by paying them more. Although the fast food industry is a huge part of our economy, it has negative health effects and requires little or no education. It's an easy job and if the workers want more money, they should have stayed in school or go find a new job. However, the job market is very limited and some workers are educated, but unable to find other work.