Email Etiquette Notes
- Use proper spelling,grammar & punctuation you might need this when you type and when you work for a job that you have to type a lot.
- don't not ask to recall a message that not to do this because it will sound silly so just say i made a mistake instead of recalling a message.
- Read email before you send it becaus eyou could of made a mistake and they say you did'nt use punction and grammar.
- Don't reply to spam that don't do it just delete the message because it say that you email is live
- Don't forward chain letters because right when you get it just delete the message right away because they are hoaxes.
- Avoid long sentences try to keep your
sentenceabout 15-20 words so that means that it's a fast email.
- Keep language gender neutral like it's trying to say that shouldn't
you use bad language in your writing.
- Be careful with formatting that when you send a formatt the best thing to do id use color in the words it's easier to see.
- Use meaningful subject try using meanful subject that helps you.
- Don't overuse reply to all only use reply all when you need each of the people you sent the message to.