It all started about 2000 years ago.
Christianity started in the city Judea of Iseal.
- That there is one supreme, eternal, infinite God, the Creator of heaven and earth.
- That the good will be rewarded by him for ever in heaven, and that the wicked who die unrepentant will be punished for ever in hell.
- That in the Holy Trinity there are three Persons, coeternal, coequal: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That the Second Person of the Holy Trinity became man and died on the cross to save us.
- The tenets of the Apostles' Creed.
- In the Commandments of God and of the Church.
- That the seven sacraments were instituted by Christ to give us grace; especially, that Baptism is necessary and that the Eucharist is a pledge of our future glory.
- hat Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, which together form one sacred deposit of the Word of God, are entrusted to the Church.
- Whatever God teaches us by his Church, who in her teaching cannot deceive us or be deceived.
About their god
In Christianity, God is a Trinity. This means that God is three persons, not three gods. Technically, the doctrine of the Trinity states that in the one God is the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.God to me is a spiritual being, who has created the bible for us to know what we basically need to know to understand him fully. He is also the creator, in my opinion. But basically, to me, God is a being who created the world, in six days he made the Earth. On the seventh day, he had rested. And that he created us on his image, and love his elect