Obesity is a serious matter and is spreading around the world quickly.
FACTS ON OBESITY
- More than 25 million adult Americans have diabetes.1 Another 79 million Americans are prediabetic, which means they have prolonged or uncontrolled elevated blood sugar levels that can contribute to the development of diabetes.2 CDC projects that as many as one in three U.S. adults could have diabetes by 2050. Approximately 215,000 individuals under the age of 20 have diabetes and two million adolescents ages 12 to 19 have pre-diabetes.4,5.Compared with non-Hispanic white adults, the risk of diagnosed diabetes is 18 percent higher among Asian Americans, 66 percent higher among Hispanics/Latinos, and 77 percent higher among non-Hispanic blacks.
2 TYPES OF OBESITY
Type 1 obesity is not caused by a disease,and in most cases, it is caused by exessive eating habits and lack of exercise. Type 2 obesity accounts for less than 1% of obesity cases and is caused by a disease; abnormal weight gains occur with type 2 obesity even when little is eatin
Although obesity may look the same from the outside, a full examination reveals that there's a considerable amount of personal differences in the number and size of the fat cells
WAYS TO RID OBESITY
Certain ways to get rid of obesity can vary.
1. Switching to 3 meals a day
2. Eating less during dinner
3. Refraining from eating fatty meals and sweets
4. Focus on balanced nutrition
5. And also to get more active in