BY: Hannah Malone
1. Ovarian cancer is a virus you can get rid of it by chemotherapy
2. Signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer may include:
- Abdominal bloating or swelling
- Quickly feeling full when eating
- Weight loss
- Discomfort in the pelvis area
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- A frequent need to urinate
3. Ovarian cancer is non - infestation because it is can't be sexually transmitted or body touching or drinking after each other will not give you cancer you might get cancer from Genetics.
4. Surgery - when you have surgery its smart to have a full hysterectomy and that takes out all the girl parts removing both overies the uterus and lymph nodes near by the cancer then after surgery your followed by chemotherapy to kill any other cancer cells reming and now they have a easy way for chemotherapy so woman put in ports so its easier to get chemo but some time ovarian cancer comes back.
2- 1. There not a celebrity or someone popular in the world that i know of but they have relay for life
(sign up for my mothers team and donate please were trying to get 1000 dollars each each dollar helps a lot http://relay.acsevents.org/site/PageServer?pagena...
2-2. You have to have surgery or just live with it and let it spread and die or you can have surgery and have hot flashes and sworness and chemo and be always tired and vomitting
2-3. Lots of more and more people are getting ovarian cancer or its coming back right after 3 weeks of chemo and its is looking like it doesn't go away easily and high quality of chemo drugs are begin used
2-4. It's very high lots of people getting it and it's coming back
Its begin solved by Chemo and some type of drugs and pain pills and lots of Poisson put in your body to kill the cancer cells and so it won't spread to other places thats what chemo for and hopefully it will work and you won't have to go through it again.