Bandarban Travel Guide of PathFriend Tour Operator
PathFriend Tour Operator - is a one of leading inbound tour operator in Bangladesh.
We are fully licensed and experienced incoming tour operator in Bangladesh. We offer wide choice of tours, transfers and activities in all major cities in Bangladesh. Moreover we are able to organize almost every service of this kind on your request in almost every place in Bangladesh. We are focused on meeting expectations of every foreign guest visiting our country. We try to help you organize your stay in best way and always give you as many useful tips as possible. Satisfaction of our clients is the most important thing to us.
Our unique tours are designed to give you the opportunity to see Bangladesh from unusual viewpoints. Through our website we try to supply you with as many information as we can to give you opportunity to check all possibilities before making any travel arrangements. We are constantly developing travel guide section so you can find here all information you need before coming to Bangladesh.
We cooperate only with professional, experienced and friendly drivers, guides and tour leaders. Our aim is to make your stay in Bangladesh an unforgettable experience. We hope you will decide to ask us for help and we look forward to being at your service.
We also invite to cooperation travel agencies from all over the world who wish to supply their clients with high quality services in Bangladesh.
PathFriend Tour Operator
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Cell: +880 1913394033, +880 1672081920.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Be a friend in expeditions... "
Tourist Attractions – BANDARBAN
- v The exotic culture of Marma ethnic minority. The Marma are simple and hospitable people. Bandarban is also the home of the Murang who are famous for their music and dance.
- v The highest peaks on the northern side are Thangnang, Langliang and Khantiang while those on the southern side are Ruma, Taung, Keokeradong, Tajingdong (4632 feet, highest in Bangladesh), Mowdok Mual, Rang Tlang and Maudok Tlang.
- v Expedition to Chimbuk Hill & Murang villages standing on the lap of the cloud is 25 km to the south of Bandarban town.
- v Boga Lake is a wanderful natural Lake and best place for overnight of Bandarban.
- v Ruma, Keokeradong & Tajingdong are the best attraction in Bandarban area.
- v Nilgiri is famous for it’s natural beauty where one cloud experience the touch of passing cloud A cottage maintain by Bangladesh army is available to stay on prior permission.
- v Jadi Temple / Golden Temple is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- v Nilachol and Shuvranila is referred to as Darjeeling of Bangladesh. Trekking excursion to Hatibandha is a beautiful Tripura village.
Trekking to Keokradong
Trekking to Keokradong brings different pleasures to different tourists. For some it is on adventure close to the 2nd highest peaks of Bangladesh, for others it is the attraction of meeting tribal people and learning something of their lifestyle and culture. Whatever the case, we are committed to providing exceptional trekking experience. Our experienced guide will take you to the undiscovered region of Bangladesh.
KKD 06: Trekking to Keokradong (5 days) US$ 350
- Air Tickets (Dhaka-Chittagong- Dhaka).
- Car, Chander Gari.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Water, Tea.
- 2 Guides ( Local & English speaking ).
- Accommodation-(1 night A/c room, others night in tribal house).
- Entry fee.
Bandarban Tour (2 Days / 3 Nights)
What to see: Golden Temple; Meghla; Shangu River, walking in the Bawm tribal village, Shaila Propat, Chimbuk, Murong indigenous village.
Price per person: BDT. 10,900
- 1 Night stay in Resort/Guest house.
- Bus ( Dhaka- Bandarban- Dhaka)
- Sightseeing by Chander Gari ( 4 wheel Jeep)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, water.
- Tour Guide.
- Hill Tracts Permission.
- Entry fee.
We need Minimum 04 adults. If less people price will increase.
Note: We need minimum 4 adults to run this trip.