Never let anyone ever try to enter-fear with your goals in life.
One of the fastest and well known swimmers in the world.
Michael Phelps was born on June 30th, 1985
Significant Events in History that Affected Michael Phelps Life
- Michael couldn't swim at age five
- Michael's parents divorced
- Michael entered the Olympics when he got older
Michael Phelps Childhood
Michael was born on June 30th, 1985. When Michael was around the age of five, him, his two sisters, and his parents moved to Maryland in Baltimore. There is a pool where they lived about fifteen minutes away, this lead to his passion for swimming.
People Who Influenced Mike's Life
His two sisters named Hilary and Whitney, both older than Michael, joined a swimming class.
His Father wanted all of his children to be professional swimmers.
Unique facts about Michael
- When he was five, he didn't know how to swim.
- The NBAC (North Baltimore Athletic Club) trained Michael to swim.
- When he got better at swimming, he trained with people five to six feet taller than him
- Michael broke three world records in the Olympic games.
- When Michael was in the Olympics he won three gold medals and two silver medals
The theme of Mike's life was...
Never let anyone ever try to enter-fear with your goals.