How to write an Expository essay
Read the how to steps for expository writing
1. Read the prompt ask questions.
2. Brain storm prompt possibilities think bold!
3. Pick one of your topics
4. brainstrorm about your topic.
5.make a partial flow map with 2-3 reasons to explain why.
6. Draw a FLEE map to begin your essay plan.
7. Add some transition words or phrases.
8. Read your FLEE map and add better word choice.
9. Now you can write your rough draft.
10. Re-read what you wrote and edit for a professional level.
11. Now write your own masterpiece
12.Read it over to make sure you did it correct.