Capital of Country : Berlin
In 2014 Germany had a population of 82,652,256 people. In 2015 it was estimated that Germany's population went down to 82,562,004.
Type of Government:
In 1994 Germany was a Parliamentary democracy which then became a constitutional republic in 1990.
Culture / Traditions
Germans have made tremendous contributions to classical music and traditions. Germany is intent on preserving it history through its festival traditions. In typical German fashion several of the country's popular festivals involve them wearing costumes.
Germans love rich hearty cuisine. Germany has its own definition of what a traditional meal looks like. Pork is the most consumed meat. Braised pork hock and pork stomach are a couple of traditional pork dishes they have at some of their festivals, such as the Oktoberfest.
Christianity, about 65-70% of the population are followers of the christian religion in Germany.
Problems in germany
1. Germany has problems towards growing poverty.
2. Income inequality is another problem in Germany.
3. Unemployment rates vary by region, gender, educational attainment and ethnic group.
1. The Government should help out by raising the minimum wages. People should further their education for a better paying job.
2. Income inequality, or the wide gap in wage growth and value between the highest earning to the lowest earning workers in a give nation, at an alarm rate. Fair income, create more jobs, and make business.
3. Education should be free to students who are willing to learn. Scholarships should be given to those who are willing to do the work.
Trip to Germany
Me personally wouldn't consider going to visit Germany at the time, but if I was to go i would take a lot of clothes to donate to those in need or bring food to try and help out those going through poverty issues.