A simple tool to gather real-time formative assessment data!
How can I use Plickers in my classroom?
Watch this video to find out
1. Each student is given a card with a unique visual code.
2. The code has 4 sides, each lettered A, B, C, and D.
3. The student holds the card so that the letter they choose to answer the question with is at the top of their card.
4. The teacher uses the app on their iPad or smartphone to slowly scan the room.
5. The app recognizes the cards, records who the teacher assigned them to, and captures the answer that the student chose.
6. The app will only record each student’s answer once, so you need not worry about a second scan skewing your data.
- Checking for understanding
- Exit Ticket
How hard is it to set up and use?
Plickers in a Coppell Classroom