When's what at OETC?
Daily Highlights for the 2015 Convention
- Workshops! Workshops! Workshops!
- Morning - BYOD, building websites, Google Apps, assessment planning, Office 365, Flip your staff meeting
- Afternoon - EdTech skills, Mincecraft, Moodle, robotics, more Google
- First full day of the conference filled with innovation!
- Danielle Feinberg, from Pixar, talks about women in coding
- Richard Byrne speaks about integrating tech into classrooms with new media
- Coding sessions
- Find your most valuable takeaways in this last day of learning!
- Dr. Yong Zhao addresses about global education
- Cool Cat Teacher, Vicki Davis, speaks about learning with technology
- Common core sessions
- Higher-ed sessions
- Visit our exhibitors and see how they can help you in the classroom
- Check out our first Innovation Learning Zone and talk to exhibitors like INFOhio
- Hang out with Andy Wheelock for an #EduTekkie interview
- Add pics and thoughts to our social stream #OETC15