Descriptor: Use Office 365 for instruction, collaboration, assignments, communication, and more. This session will give you best practices for utilizing Office 365's collaborative features and help you to integrate them to increase the effectiveness of PLCs as well as classroom instruction. One Drive provides users with unlimited cloud based storage so there is no need of CDs or thumb drives.
1) Discover all Office 365 has to offer: Email, Groups, Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, and Videos
2) Discuss how to implement Office 365 in your classroom
3) Utilize Office 365 to organize and increase productivity during PLCs
3) Spark ideas of how to use OneDrive with students
4) Discover the productivity of teachers using OneNote for organization
1) What is it that we want our students to learn?
Effectively utilize all available features of Office 356
2) How will we know that each student has learned it?
Through a project that must be turned in through OneDrive
3) How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
Allow working with a mentor that has shown success
4) How will we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Enhance assignments by using and submitting through OneDrive
Share ideas or ask questions using the link below:
Question/Answer session concerning email/outlook (use the Padlet link above)
Follow the agenda found on the link above
Watch the video on Groups in Office 365:
Let's see how much you learned!!!
Please fill out the following survey in order to receive credit. You will also receive an email from the Teacher Center that contains another short survey that will also need to be completed. Thank you!