2nd Grade Weather Project
Create a Tackk to convince people to visit your city this weekend. (Scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'start my project' to get started.)
1. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'start my project' to get started.
2. Open the Weather Channel App. Research this weekend's weather in your assigned city. Type it into the correct spot on your Tackk. Use the weather information to decide what people should pack and do on a weekend trip to your city. Add pictures and maps if you want! Turn in your Tackk by following the directions below.
3. Open the Google Earth App. Type in your city and look around.
4. Go back to the Tackk app. Click on OUESweather1415 to see everyone else's project. Decide which place you'd like to visit and write it in your notebook. Log out of Tackk when you are finished.
Turn It In:
- On the right side of your screen, click on the 4th button to the right (the one that looks like 3 sliding buttons).
- Make sure the word "public" is blue.
- Click the green "Publish Tackk" button in the bottom, right.