This is a test
I can edit instantly
The things I remember most
Create a memorial for your loved one using Tackk, and then share it with your family members and friends. It's simple to get started - just hover over the area that you want to edit, and then start typing.
Include memories, pictures, or even videos of your loved one. If you'd like, you can edit the colors, fonts, or background using the tool bar to the right. It's so simple ... what are you waiting for?
See our sample below:
My Top 10 Favorite Memories with Grandpa Ron ...
1. My very first catch on our fishing trip in Naples
2. Driving to the Sarasota beach in his big, tan 1992 Cadillac Brougham
3. Waking up early Christmas morning to find him eating all the cookies
4. Watching the Price is Right with Grandpa and his dog Molly
5. Trips to Six Flags and convincing Granpa to ride the rollercoasters with me
6. Trying to teach him how to use a computer and what "The Facebook" is
7. Dressing up as "Dr. Evil and Mini Me" for Halloween
8. Always pinching Grandma in the tush
9. Volunteering at the VA hospital helping veterans with PTSD
10. Laying in our pillow fort listening to Grandpa's bedtime stories about growing up in the 30's
eFuneral.com provides helpful information and support to those caring for a sick loved one, thinking about end-of-life, or grieving a loss.