Obama Care Facts
THE WORKINGS, THE IMPACT, THE FACTS
Most people are unaware of what the Obama Care Plan actually is.
• ObamaCare does not replace private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
• The Fact is ObamaCare gives 47 million women access to preventive health services and makes it illegal to charge women different rates than men. Get more ObamaCare Women's Health Services Facts
• ObamaCare gives seniors access to cheaper drugs, free preventive care, reforms , and closes the Medicare Part D 'donut hole. The AARP agrees, costs won't rise because of ObamaCare, if anything, the improvements to the system will decrease the average cost of health carefor seniors.
• 1 in 2 Americans have a "pre-existing" condition they could be denied for. ObamaCare chips Away at pre-existing conditions until 2017 when there are no more pre-existing conditions for anyone, including high-risk customers.
• 54 million Americans with private health insurance now have access to preventive services with no cost sharing due to the new minimum standards of ObamaCare.
• The ObamaCare "employer mandate" has been delayed until 2015. Get the facts on the "employer mandate."
• ObamaCare doesn't ration health care; it protects consumers from the health care rationing insurance companies have been doing for ages.
• ObamaCare reduces the growth in healthcare spending. The current $2.8 trillion U.S. healthcare system costs almost $9k a year for every man, woman, and child.