Choosing a Web Project Management Company
Your website is the heart of your company’s online presence. It introduces your company to potential clients, serves as the face of your company on the web, and is responsible for building your brand. Creating an effective website design and managing the ongoing chores needed to ensure your website is positioned for maximum effectiveness takes more time and effort than most busy professionals have to spare. A web project management company can take care of those chores for you, overseeing every step of creating, establishing, and maintaining an effective web presence for your company. Choosing a web project management company is not an easy task; you need to find a company that has the experience and knowledge to competently manage every aspect of your web project. Since this can be difficult if you are not sure what to look for, we have provided the following tips to help you identify and choose the best web project management company for your business.
- Do not choose on price alone.A strict “bottom line” mentality that insists the least expensive solution is the best may work when you are purchasing office supplies, but you should not approach choosing a web project manager the same way. Instead of aiming for a cheap company that may provide sub-par services, look for a quality web management company that has experienced employees, a full list of web management services, and a portfolio of satisfied clients. The expert web services such a company provides will bring in new customers and more business, which will be far better for your bottom line in the years to come.
- Test the performance of their portfolio websites.To determine if a web project management company will deliver the results you want, test the sites in its portfolio on multiple devices. Are the websites attractive, fast to load, and easy to navigate on all devices? How are their search engine rankings: do the websites consistently appear on the first page of results when you perform keyword searches? Are their links active and correctly pointed?
- Personally check references.Ask for references from the company’s current clients, and take the time to call and speak to the individuals that deal directly with the prospective web management company. The best web management company will be one that is easy to work with, responsive to their clients’ needs, and able to deliver consistent results in a timely manner.
- Verify that the company provides comprehensive web project management services, including:
- Web Design and DevelopmentWebsites today must perform flawlessly on mobile devices, so look for a company with skilled designers that will use responsive web design to create a mobile-friendly website that works on a variety of devices.
- Expert SEO ServicesCorrectly applied search engine optimization (SEO) techniques will ensure your website consistently appears on the first page of search engine results. Ask prospective web management companies to provide you with a detailed plan for SEO management so you can verify if they are skilled in all aspects of SEO services, including keyword research and analysis, search engine submission, strategic link building analysis, and more.
- SEO Copywriting ServicesSEO copywriting blends fresh, relevant content with carefully chosen keywords to drive traffic to your site and raise your site’s search ranking. Search for a web management company that provides well-written, engaging website copy, blogging tips and writing services, SEO press releases, and other promotional content.
- Web AnalysisEffective web project management is impossible without timely, relevant information about the site’s performance. The web management company you hire should be equipped to provide real-time, enhanced reporting that tracks your website traffic and monitors visitors’ online behavior. This information will allow them to adjust your web strategy to better serve your customers’ online needs.
- Content Marketing ServicesContent marketing – using useful, relevant, and engaging content to attract visitors, drive traffic to your site, and build your brand – is an essential tool for establishing a robust web presence. The best web project management companies provide full content marketing support to promote their customers’ website; this includes interactive marketing services such as creating and maintaining a presence on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.), email marketing, and mobile marketing and app creation services.
Consider Blue Interactive Agency when you are choosing your web project management company. We are a leading web management company in South Florida, with a dedicated staff that includes talented web designers, copywriters, SEO experts, and web professionals of every type who are ready and eager to help your company establish a robust web presence. Let us help your business achieve the profitable success it deserves!
Contact us at Blue Interactive Agency today at 954-779-2801 for expert web project management services that will help your company achieve the web success it deserves!