Physical needs of a 3-5 preschooler
- The parent should provide opportunities for the child to learn through hands on experiences.
- Give children the time and space to manipulate, explore, and experiment.
- Provide opportunities for their child to learn about things outside their immediate experience.
- Allow their child to try things in their own way, to make mistakes, and to try again.
- Have your child in a good home
- Provide your child with the right foods
- Buying them the proper clothes
- Provide them with the proper education