Figurative Language Song Project
by Stefany and Cheyenne!
- Simon and Garfunkel- Bridge Over Troubled Water. (simile) because the water is not really troubled.
- cashin out freestyle- Metaphor ( My closet got more sneaks than a foot locker.) because he does not have more sneakers then a footlocker.
- 0:23 - 0:26
- Everyday is a winding road- Metaphor because days can be rough.
- 1:01 -1:06 1:09
- The wind cries Mary- personification. ( The wind whispers Mary) The wind does not whisper or cries to Mary.
- What's left of me-hyperbole(I feel you,crawling underneath my skin, like a hunger, like a burnin.) Because he doesnt really feel someone crawling underneath his skin because that isnt possible for that to happen.
- Teenage dream, Katy perry. Metaphor;Her heart doesnt really stop, she just likes him alot.
- Diamonds, Rihanna. Smilie - Comparing beautiful people to beautiful stars.
- Hey there delilah, Plain White T's. Metaphor-Saying Delilah shines as bright as Time Square. Because Delilah doesn't really shine as bright as Time Square.
- Die young, Ke$ha. Personification-Adding a heart beat to drums.
- I got some weight on my shoulders, to me it's like feathers, hyperbole. Because he doesn't really have feathers on his shoulders.
- 0:53- 0:56