What are they?
- Graphs of simple functions
- Can be manipulated
- Can be reflected, translated, and changed other ways
What is a Reasonable Table? Graph?
- Values that are easy to fit on a graph and a table
- Match up with each other
- Make logical sense
Manipulating Parent Graphs
- Multiply the parent graph by -1, the graph flips horizontally
- Multiply the parent graph by a number between 0 and 1, the graph gets wider and the range gets smaller
- Multiply the parent graph greater than 1, the graph becomes skinnier