IT IS TIME TO TAKE A STAND!
Did you know:
1 in 3 adolescent students have reported being bullied!
Bullying happens in school, and in social media (cyber-bullying).
Girls are more likely to be bullied on the internet than boys!
We are building a safe school:
- School wide anti-bullying presentations
- Community Police Officer partnership with our school
- Character Education assemblies
- Special events to promote anti-bullying awareness
- Staff participates in ongoing professional development so that they are able to recognize and address instances of bullying
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Information brochure for parents that provides information about the signs to watch for and ways to help your child