Pedagogical Outlook and Teaching Strategies
To Develop and Implement an Active, Engaged and
- Inspire deep, transformative learning processes.
- Make use of all our senses by using images, texts, audio, video.
Harness the power of digital and web-based technologies in ways that turn them into valid professional skills for
both students and teachers.
- Implement an effective, creative and secure integration of online and face-to-face learning strategies.
- Be a model - ethically, legally, socially.
- Use a scaffolding approach; introducing new elements step-by-step, and make sure students understand how new tools help them reach their learning objectives.
Support community-based learning, for students and faculty alike.
- Design learning activities that require communication, collaboration and presence
- Be a learner yourself and try new things!
- Learn collectively, in community with other higher ed teachers, share your ideas and experiences and learn from other professionals.