The Quality Online Learning & Teaching (QOLT) framework includes nine principles developed by the CSU Chancellor's Office. The principles and their related objectives are derived from extensive research about quality online teaching and learning. At CI, the QOLT framework is available to be used by faculty to self-assess their own online class and may also be used for peer-review of an online course.
- Be paired with a CI peer to conduct a peer-review of each others' online courses using the QOLT framework.
- Serve as a peer-reviewer for online courses at CI.
- To be eligible, faculty must have completed all three classes in the Online Teaching Preparation Program.
- The course review process will require approximately 3-5 hours of time.
- Faculty will be eligible to receive a $500 stipend for conducting a peer-review of an online course.
- Click here for more information about QOLT at CI.