My Ideal Career
By Dustin McDaniel
1. My ideal career is to be a radiologist. I will reed x-rays.
2.I was thinking about being in an emergency room.
3.I will need to go to medical school and I will have to go for 11-12 years.
4. Marshal university and West Virginia University are where I'm wanting to go to get my training. A high school diploma (official transcript with graduation date required). . An Overall Grade Point Average of at least 2.00 on a 4.00 scale and a composite score of at least 19 on the ACT or a combined score (critical reading + math) of at least 900 on the SAT; OR an Overall Grade Point Average of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale and a composite score of at least 16 on the ACT or a combined score (critical reading + math) of at least 770 on the SAT.
Completion of the 2008 Higher Education Policy Commission (HEPC) course requirements. 2008 HEPC course requirements include:
- 4 years of English (including courses in grammar, composition, literature)
- 3 years of social studies (including U.S. history)
- 4 years of math (including Algebra I and at least two higher units)
- 3 years of science (all units must be laboratory science)
- 2 years of the same foreign language
- 1 year of fine arts
Is what I would need for Marshall and the same for WVU
4. The obstacles are money and grades.
5. Do better in school and get schollor ships