CLassrooms Around the World
By: Emma Joe
Old Havana, Cuba
Observations, Inferences and a prediction
1. No one is smiling in the picture, all have straight faces.
2. One of the light bulbs are out, we'll only half of the light works.
3. They are wearing blue, red and, white uniforms.
4. They have political posters on the wall.
1. Children are not smiling; Teacher doesn't have a sense of humor, or they are serious about learning.
2. Light bulb is out; Darker in the back of the room.
1. Since it's darker in the back of the room the children may fall asleep, Me or will.