Using Photos + GIFs to Tell Stories
Capture a classroom in exactly 0 words.
Let me tell you a story...
The statement alone has captured us since the beginning of time. So with edTech tools and a need for stepping outside the norm, why only tell a story with the written word? With Tackk's photo options and Giphy integration, it's easy for you to integrate visuals in your classroom lessons, on desktops and tablets.
Lesson ideas: integrate Tackk photos + GIFs
Ask students to tap into their creative side, and without one single word, tell a story, persuade an audience or show timelines of events.
Here are a few ideas to integrate photos and/or GIFs in Tackks:
- History/social students: show the fall of an empire; capture historic events and figures
- English: create a persuasive story on a specific topic
- Language: tell the story of a historic figure from a foreign country
- Math/Science: make/solve a story problem
- Athletics: show the evolution of a particular sport or sport team
- School pride: capture the progression of the school district or neighboring colleges
How to's: adding photo + GIF content to Tackk
Students have four options to add photos in their Tackks:
- Search 500px photography (already integrated in Tackk!)
- Upload from computer/device
- Import from Instagram
- Link from URL
Photos aren't enough? Add some movement to Tackks by adding a GIF. Here's how: