OLIVE THIS BEAN
The lighter alternative to traditional pasta salad
Lighten up with cannellini beans, roasted red peppers and artichokes.
Prep: 20 Minutes | Cook: 0 Minutes | Total:20 Minutes
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 cup cucumber cut in 1/2 lengthwise, then 1/4-inch wide pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons canned black olives, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can BUSH’S Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, cucumbers, red peppers, artichokes, olives, and pasta.
- Add beans and gently mix.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. (If time permits, let sit for 1 hour.)
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.