The Magna Carta
1. English Church will be free, pretty much people will not be arrested for not showing up in church and higher powers cannot say anything about it.
39. No one will be imprisoned for doing things with their free will, unless a legitimate law is broken.
40. Anyone can buy what they want at a reasonable price, no limits or expectations of human race.
41. Merchants can travel freely and will not be executed for doing so. But, if at war and traveling to a country at war with us, execution is possible.
42. In the future, anyone will be able to travel freely without harm.
60. No matter what job or what class you are, people can get together freely with whoever, wherever.
63. People will get together and celebrate freedom on the 15th of June every seventh year.