ARA Fraud & Forensic Services: Computer Forensics
Business is ever more dependent on computer systems, telecommunications and digital devices. Almost all civil, criminal and internal cases involve a computer, mobile phone or other digital device. However, key evidence within these devices is still often overlooked or inadequately collected, potentially leading to a failed investigation.
ARA Fraud & Forensic Services and its strategic partner, Ispirian Computer Forensics, have joined forces to offer a full array of fraud investigatory services including digital forensics.
Our digital forensics experts can assist with the following:
- Electronic data collections
- Professional reporting, analysis and evidential production
- Execution of search, “discovery” and other orders
- Computer forensic examinations
- Server based forensic examinations
- Mobile device forensics
- Media device forensics: iPads, iPods, USB storage, and memory cards
- Internet-based profiling and email investigations
- Password recovery
Our partners at Ispirian have the experience and expertise needed to collect, analyze and maintain proper chain of custody necessary for civil and criminal legal action. They bridge the technology gap in the investigative process and deliver quality, defensible results.