By: Janir Garcia
How it started:
- The Industrial Revolution started in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840
- I think the industrial Revolution started because the standard of living
The conditions they faced:
- In the conditions they faced was that they use women and children to work because they can pay less wages than man. If they wanted money they need to work for themselves. In the working classes the poor whole family have to work to earn the money they need
- The movements they had for the industrial revolution was that their was some activists that wanted to correct the bad effects of the industrial revolution
- They wanted a movement because the people saw the rich people getting richer and the poor people getting more poor.
- They believed the government should play a larger role in helping people and controlling the economy
- Capitalism replaced feudal empires and monarchies
- Created markets where buyers and sellers of goods and services would agree on prices
- The connection of the Industrial Revolution led to investigating factories, increased productions and higher demands for raw materials, and world wide trade
What are some positive effects on the industrial revolution
- Cities were wealth centralized
- Cities soon became ideals places for factories
- Huge production in goods led to decreased prices and therefore more affordable living conditions
Do the positives out- rule the negatives?
I think the positive out rule the negatives because more people would vote for positive effects because they don't like seeing people being traded unfriendly.