Don't Drink and drive
ItIt risks other people's lives too!
- Every 90 seconds, someone is injured from a drunk driving incident.
- In 2011, 9,878 people were victims of drunk drivers.
- Traffic accidents are the leading cause of death for teens, and roughly 1/3 of these accidents involve alcohol or another substance.
- 211 children were killed in drunk driving crashes in 2010. Of those 211 children, 62% were riding in the car with the impaired driver.
- Kids and teens who get involved with alcohol at a young age are 7 times more likely to be involved in an alcohol-related crash in their lives. Source: https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-driving-under-influence
Think before you Drink and Drive. Take a cab, or have a designated driver.